Monday, April 18, 2011

TAXES!!! What TAXES??!!!!



It's time for Monday Mingle brought to you by the fabulous Eighty MPH Mom.  Come on over and mingle with us.  It's fun!

 I only vlogged an answer to one question .. Did you finish your taxes?  I just had to find some humor in the whole ordeal so this is my take on it.  And for the record..  my real answer is no.  We had to file for an extension because we have some paper work that needs to be sent so we couldn't electronically file this year.

I have yet to see Extreme Couponing but there seems to be a lot of buzz regarding it so I will have to check it out soon!

Sales tax for us is 6 percent and none in Delaware if we are willing to make the drive several hours.  We love to shop when we go to the beaches there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment