Wednesday, April 20, 2011

If My Mama Were A Blogger....

Mama’s Losin’ It

Time for Mama Kat's Pretty Much World Famous Writer's Workshop!  I'm not sure how the week went by so fast but it did and here we are again.  And so for this weeks prompt.. I'm going with "If your Mom were a blogger......?"

If my Mama were a blogger..
It would be a shocker.
She wouldn't follow me,
Cuz she's eighty three!
A t.v. remote's a mystery.
A microwave is "NOT for me!"
A mouse is a critter in the house.
Postings, comments, settings, design?
Too confusing!  Just get her some wine!
And what the hell...
 HTML?
And a gadget, she'd be bitchin'
is something that belongs in a kitchen!
This "new fangled" computer world sets her
a twitter (not the kind your thinking of!)
You DIGG in your garden..
and talk about BING (CROSBY!)
If my Mama were a bloggger?
T'aint no such THING!

14 comments:

  1. How cute you made it into a poem. Nicely done. I hope she would follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is only sixty three and all this still applies to her, except maybe Bing Crosby. Cute poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That was too funny! Good job combining 2 prompts into one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT was FABULOUS!!
    How do you know my mom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute poem! It'd be a shock too if my mom were a blogger. I'm actually still trying to get over her having a facebook page. Although she is completely lost on there, haha.

    Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes!! My mom would be the same way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious...my mother would probably react the same way and she's 52!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO funny and cute and I can see it being said in my mothers house too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is funny! i can see this being said about my g-ma....although i wonder what she would blog about... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious! :) My mom is a lot younger but she still feels the same way! And my MIL thinks having photos of my kids on the internet is a CRIME! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from Time Travel Tuesday. I stumbled, followed and Google +1 you! My post is http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-book-reviews-are-important.html

    ReplyDelete