Sunday, April 10, 2011
Apparently I'm Stylin'!
I am so honored that Wendie from Thoughts from this mom... thought of me for the Stylish blogger Award. She felt that anyone who could hike the Grand Canyon in 140degree heat deserved this award. If she only could have seen me in my big floppy hat, all sweaty and dusty.. I doubt she would consider me stylish. LOL. I'm honored though Wendie. Hop on over and say "HI" to her and check out her cool blog!
So in the tradition of passing this award on, I am passing this award to some blogs that I really enjoy or have just discovered and think are really awesome. The goal is to pass this award to 10 or so blogs that you enjoy. Link back to them as well as the person sending you the award. Then have some fun telling your readers 7 random things about yourself. Have fun ! I think you all have some amazing blogs. Thanks for sharing all your stories and talents:)
Some Really Rockin' Blogs !
If You Give A B!*ch A Blog
Mandy Sroka Photography
And we're off to...
Adventures in being a Mom..
Coffee Lovin Mom
Snip And Snails And Puppy Dog Tails
True Life: I'm a Stay At Home Mom
Keeping It Simple
S!it In The Bathtub
A Moment In Time
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I used to live on a boat and I loved it! Both my kids were born while we lived aboard. We moved to house when Andrew was 2.5 years and Claire was 2 months old.
2. I lived in Edinburgh, Scotland for my Junior Year Abroad. Back in the day I could outdrink my guy buddy's with Guinness. Can barely drink a pint of it now!!
3. Chocolate is always in my house! I crave it and stock up at the store. It's really bad at Easter time because I'm crazy about those little Cadbury eggs:)
4. I hate the color yellow, but surprisingly my favorite flower is the sunflower. I love to keep a vase of sunflowers on my kitchen table. Cheers me up!
5. I love to dance. I grew up doing ballet. After college I joined a Scottish Country Dance group and was on their performance team. I've tried belly dancing (very fun) and now am totally into Zumba!
6. My husband and I honeymooned in Turkey. We went to Istanbul and then rented a sailboat in the south of Turkey (Marmaris to Fethiye Bay).
7. I am the happiest when I am on a beach or surrounded by water.
That's all folks!......