Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You'll Never Guess Who's A Guest?

A song keeps playing in my noggin' from Beauty and The Beast... but I've changed the words to "Be Our Guest...Be Our Guest... Put Your Blogging To The Test!"   Today, the amazing Tracy Morrison of SellabitMum has graciously allowed me to be a guest blogger.  Tracy, I promise to be a good guest... I won't out stay my welcome, I'll clean, cook, entertain the kids.. heck I can even change a diaper or two.  Oh... that's right I'm a blogging guest.  Well, I can only hope that I'll entertain you half as well as Tracy can.  If you haven't been to her blog yet... what are you waiting for?  It's simply awesome! If you have then you know what I'm talking about!

If you're new to my blog, welcome aboard.... take a look around.  I'm new to this blogging world as of March so I learn more and more from seeing everyone's fantastic blogs.  A few of my favorite posts (and vlogs) are:

Surfs Up!
140 Degrees Baby!
Whoopie Pie Oh My!
SHH... Don't Tell The Kids!

1 comment:

  1. So very nice to meet you - Tracy truly is as nice IRL as on her blog (actually she is really sweet IRL, while her snarky alter ego sets free from time to time in the blogosphere!)

    ReplyDelete